Blessings!

Welcome to my journal! Join me for the year as I see how God uses my blessings to bless others!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Be Available

My Pastor challenged us during the Christmas season, to carry around some extra money in your pocket and be available to give it when you feel the Holy Spirit telling you to. There were some fascinating stories told by many of the members of how God used them to be available to help someone in need, and how many times the blessings were a 2-way street. I have made a resolution for 2010 to keep a $20 and a $50 bill in my purse at all times, and to be available to the Holy Spirit, to see and hear when I am being called to give to someone in need. I plan to post how God uses my money this year on this site. First, let me tell you of a neat story that happened New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment