Blessings!

Welcome to my journal! Join me for the year as I see how God uses my blessings to bless others!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oh Brother

My brother has had a tough 2009. His company hasn't been able to pay the employees, but wants them to stay on. They are promised all their back pay when the big job goes through in March. We're praying the job goes through. Meanwhile, there are bills to be paid. I left a check for him at my mother's to help pay the rent for February. He called and said he had gotten a loan to pay his bills and was ok. Two days later, he called again. Now he needed the check. His inspection sticker was out, and he got a ticket..... He hadn't had it inspected because he had a light on in his car. With the check, he paid the ticket, got the car fixed and inspected. Funny how the check was there when he needed it....

No comments:

Post a Comment