Blessings!

Welcome to my journal! Join me for the year as I see how God uses my blessings to bless others!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not Expecting This

I was selling tickets for Ladies Movie Night at church last Sunday, when a beautiful, young African American woman came up to the desk. She asked me if we had a clothes closet where she could get some baby clothes. I noticed she was pregnant. I have never seen this woman before, but she was so striking. My heart tugged. I told her we didn't have one, and sent her to another woman to help her. I could hardly sit in my seat during the service. The Holy Spirit was telling me to help her. I raced after her after church and handed her $50. She said she couldn't take it. I told her that I knew I was supposed to help her buy some baby clothes, so please take it. She gratefully smiled and said thank you. Pray for Rosie. I hope I see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment